Account customization or “set-up” is basically implementing what the client needs in terms of topics, data collection, interface, content updates, and documentation.
The "set-up" service includes (but is not limited to) the following activities:
- Creating the client’s account and installing the patient education topics selected by the client
- Organizing the topics and arranging them under client-specific categories
- Configuring the system to update content based on the client’s preferences
- Selecting one of our standard interfaces or custom-developing one for the client. The interface determines how a topic is searched for, how it is assigned, and what look-and-feel it has.
If the client opts to document patient education, the staff at the Patient Education Institute will:
- Configure the system to print handouts and informed consent support forms as specified by the client.
- Configure how topics are assigned to patients.
- Configure the system to document patient education based on the client’s preferences.